Do not forget you can securely access your IRS account information through your individual online account. #IRSaccess
Dealing with any kind of debt is difficult but I find that tax debt is the worst. It can weigh down on you mentally, physically and ultimately even kill you. And, to make matters worse, the IRS is the most powerful collection agency in the world and can take everything you own. These posts are geared at giving you insight on handling your IRS and/or state tax issues. If you have questions feel free to call me toll-free at 855-254-1892.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“We’re the Folks That…”
For years now, when I converse with small business owners, I’ve heard the common complaint, “we can’t make any money, and we’re busier tha...
-
Let’s just go ahead and drag it ALL into the daylight: 2020 has been tough. Economies locked down, businesses shuttered, social activiti...
-
So, Wayne Scully with W Scully CPA PC, focused on fixing America's tax problems. Folks, listen. Recently, my son went into a major bank ...
-
A lot of you guys might have looked at the title of this email and thought “I’ve got so much on my plate right now, I’ll never get done!” ...
No comments:
Post a Comment